|Hataraku Maou-sama! Light Novel Volume 7|
|Romanji||Hataraku Maō-sama! 7|
|Release Date||February 10, 2013 (Japanese) |
April 18, 2017 (English)
|ISBN-10||ISBN 4048914065 (Japanese) |
ISBN 031646936X (English)
|ISBN-13||ISBN 978-4048914062 (Japanese) |
ISBN 978-0316469364 (English)
|Number of Pages||360 (Japanese)|
|Cover Character/s||Emi Yusa, Sadao Maou, Chiho Sasaki|
|Previous Novel||Light Novel Volume 6|
|Next Novel||Light Novel Volume 8|
Hataraku Maou-sama! Light Novel Volume 7 (はたらく魔王さま！7) is the 7th book of the Hataraku Maou-sama! Light Novel series.
A door-to-door fraudster arrives in the neighborhood, swindling Urushihara! Already strapped for cash, Maou visits the office to contest the transaction, only to find himself tongue-tied at their vehement refusal! Unable to face the heat, is Maou truly out forty-five thousand yen?! Not if the Hero has anything to say about it... Other adventures await Maou and the crew in this volume of short stories--from becoming new cat owners, to a family shopping trip, to the story of how Chiho met Maou.
- Short Story 1: The Devil Pledges to Stay Legitimate
- Short Story 2: The Devil Plucks a Cat Off The Street
- Short Story 3: The Devil and The Hero Go Futon Shopping
- Short Story 4: A Few Days Ago: The Teenager is a Part-Timer
- Only the first short story was adapted into the anime.
- In the anime Ashiya began to work for the same company that tricked Lucifer into buying all the uneccesary stuff. But in the novel Ashiya was teaching instead.
- In the novel Ashiya never found out about the huge debt they had because of the scam.
- When Maou filled in a complaint because of the unnecessary items Lucifer was forced to buy, it was Ashiya who received it in the anime, while in the novel it was a female receptionist.
- Suzuno placed a barrier around the company building to prevent Kuryu from fleeing, this did not happen in the anime.