|Height||149 cm (4'11")|
|Weight||40 kg (88 lbs)|
|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
|Novel Debut||Volume 1|
|Manga Debut||Volume 1|
|Seiyū||Azumi Asakura (Japanese)|
Monica Rial (English)
Emerada Etuva (エメラダ・エトゥーヴァ Emerada Etuva) is Emilia's friend and comrade from Ente Isla. She is proficient in magical chemistry.
Emerada is the highest-ranked official who serves directly under the ruler of the Holy Saint Aire Empire, the greatest nation on the Western Continent. She battled alongside Emilia and other heroes against the demon army in Ente Isla.
Emerada is calm yet cheerful and a powerful hero capable of casting powerful spells. She is observant of her surroundings such as she did not attack Maou at their first meeting and cares for Emi deeply. Her manner of speaking is rather spaced out and laid back as she often trails her words.
She has a small figure and a child-like face, and her eyes often appear half-asleep.
She seems to wear a cape and Magician outfit of Ente Isla and a hat. She has short green-blue, almost shoulder-length hair which curls at the bottom and her eyes are of the same color.
Powers and Abilities
As one of the four heroes to oppose the Demon Lord, she is an outstanding magician in Ente Isla. Performing spells with a high degree by incantation, even turning Alciel to stone. She was even capable of stopping the movement of King Satan in mid-air, giving Emilia her chance to attack and open up the Gate to Earth.
- Time Freezing Spell (unnamed): She crosses her arm and creates several green runes surrounding her, turning the target to stone or possibly stopping time around the target. It is unknown if she needs incantation to use this spell - "Sacred spirit's heed my call! Freeze this wicked one in time and deliver him to hell!"
- Flight: She was seen flying while casting a spell and entering the gate.
- Her name could have been derived from the color Emerald as noticable she has an Emerald hair and eyes
- She is referred to as "Eme" by Emi.
- Despite her small stature, Emerada has a large appetite.
- Volume 3, Chapter 3